That '90s Show is an American comedy series and a spinoff of That '70s Show that centers around Red and Kitty Forman as they are visited by their granddaughter Leia in the fictional town of Point Place, Wisconsin, USA during the mid-1990s.
Set in Wisconsin in 1995, That '90s Show follows Leia Forman, daughter of Eric and Donna, who is visiting her grandparents for the summer where she bonds with a new generation of Point Place kids under the watchful eye of Kitty and the stern glare of Red. Sex, drugs and rock 'n roll never dies, it just changes clothes.
- Debra Jo Rupp as Kitty Forman
- Kurtwood Smith as Red Forman
- Callie Haverda as Leia Forman
- Ashley Aufderheide as Gwen
- Mace Coronel as Jay
- Maxwell Acee Donovan as Nate
- Reyn Doi as Ozzie
- Sam Morelos as Nikki
- Topher Grace as Eric Forman
- Laura Prepon as Donna Pinciotti
- Mila Kunis as Jackie Burkhart
- Wilmer Valderrama as Fez
- Ashton Kutcher as Michael Kelso
- Tommy Chong as Leo
|Episode Overall||Episode Number||Title||Director||Story by||Airdate|
|1||1||"That '90s Pilot"||TBA||Lyndsay Turner and Turner||TBA|
- The main cast of That '70s Show (except Danny Masterson), will reprise their roles for guest appearances.
- Tommy Chong is returning and reprise his role as Leo.
- Kurtwood Smith (@therealkurtwoodsmith) - Instagram