Eric's awkward attempts to get to second base with Donna make her thoroughly uncomfortable. And Chrissy, a punk chick, roars into town on her Vespa and steals Hyde's heart. She's dark, obnoxious, dangerously paranoid and Hyde's dream girl.
- Topher Grace as Eric Forman
- Mila Kunis as Jackie Burkhart
- Ashton Kutcher as Michael Kelso
- Danny Masterson as Steven Hyde
- Laura Prepon as Donna Pinciotti
- Wilmer Valderrama as Fez
- Debra Jo Rupp as Kitty Forman
- Kurtwood Smith as Red Forman
- Tanya Roberts as Midge Pinciotti
- Don Stark as Bob Pinciotti
- This is the third time Red threatens to kill someone (in this case, Kelso).
- Eric tells Hyde not to go to New York, because there's so much they haven't done. He says they were going to paint a pot leaf on the water tower, which they had done in the previous episode (this is because Punk Chick was filmed in production before Water Tower, and episodes near the end of the season were aired out of order). This could also mean Eric agrees that what they painted was the finger.
- Jackie and Kelso are still broken up in this episode when they actually got back together in "Prom Night" which was episode 19 of season one. This is due to a switch of the episodes, with Prom Night originally slated to air after this episode
- There is no way that Kelso could have changed the Pong paddle sizes by tinkering with the electronics, as it would require reprogramming of the unit's ROM chip.
Night Moves by Bob Seger
Paradise by The Dashboard Light by Meatloaf
Anarchy In The U.K. by Sex Pistols
I'm So Bored with the U.S.A. by The Clash
New Rose by The Damned
Beat On The Brat by Ramones
Alison by Elvis Costello