- Topher Grace as Eric Forman
- Mila Kunis as Jackie Burkhart
- Ashton Kutcher as Michael Kelso
- Danny Masterson as Steven Hyde
- Laura Prepon as Donna Pinciotti
- Wilmer Valderrama as Fez
- Debra Jo Rupp as Kitty Forman
- Kurtwood Smith as Red Forman
- Tanya Roberts as Midge Pinciotti
- Don Stark as Bob Pinciotti
Special Guest Star
- Gloria Gaynor as Mrs. Clark
- Jennifer Lyons as Pam Macy
- Grey DeLisle as Ms. Kaminsky
- Paul Connor as Timmy Thompson
- It's implied that Hyde and Pam make out, perhaps sleep together.
- Jackie & Kelso make up.
- Of note in this episode:
Although Hyde claims to hate Jackie, he does more than is required here, by buying her a corsage for the Prom. This is a slight change in his feelings about her, or perhaps just his true nature shining through.
- Hyde's mother's cry of "They're all going to laugh at you!" Is a reference to the movie Carrie, which also dealt with a dangerous prom.
- In one scene, Mrs. Clark cheers up Fez by singing her actress Gloria Gaynor's hit song "I Will Survive." While "I Will Survive" was not released as a single until 1978, and the prom was set in 1977, Mrs. Clark says that she's been working on the song; this explaining how it could be performed before it was released.
- When Eric imagines how prom will be, he imagines Donna's exact blue dress. He wouldn't be able to do that because Donna tells Jackie she just got it that day. However, she could have shown it to him when she got it or shown him a picture if she saw it in a magazine.
- In the scene where Kitty and Midge are talking about work, there is a box of Krispy Kreme donuts on the counter. The logo that is on the box was not used on Krispy Kreme boxes until the mid 80's.
- In the episode, teachers call Fez "Fez", which should be a nickname used only by his friends. It's unlikely that his teachers would also call him "Fez".
- Foghat - "Slow Ride"
- 10CC - "I'm Not in Love"
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - "Free Bird"
- Gloria Gaynor - "I Will Survive"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.