Hyde finally meets his biological father, William Barnett, and is surprised at his ethnicity. Donna and Eric attend a feminist rally. Kelso awaits the birth of his baby.
Kitty goes to the door and meets a man who asks if this was the Foreman House. Kitty confirms this but she mistakes him as a magazine salesman. However, the man reveals himself to be William Barnett, Hyde's father. This earns shock from everyone because of his race. Kitty invites him in as everyone becomes nervous and are surprised by the obvious but Hyde feels it explains a lot such as his natural "coolness, afro and suspicion of the man".
It is still awkward but soon things get better as Hyde learns his father owns several record stores which he thinks is cool. He soon sees he picked up his father's beliefs due to their suspicions of everything. Hyde wishes his mother told him about William and asks when they saw each other. William explains they dated and she disappeared, and that she must have married his step-father and told him he was her baby's father. Hyde and his father share a laugh.
- Topher Grace as Eric Forman
- Mila Kunis as Jackie Burkhart
- Ashton Kutcher as Michael Kelso
- Danny Masterson as Steven Hyde
- Laura Prepon as Donna Pinciotti
- Wilmer Valderrama as Fez
- Debra Jo Rupp as Kitty Forman
- Kurtwood Smith as Red Forman
- Don Stark as Bob Pinciotti
Special Guest Star
- First appearance of Hyde's biological father William Barnett.
- Red once again threatens to kill someone, in this case Kelso (and he's going to mount his head on the TV).