Well fans of That '70s Show, I gathered the clues and I've figured it out: Fez is from Dutch Virgin Islands. In Dutch: Nederlandse Maagdeneilanden. Well now called British Virgin Islands (BVI) or just Virgin Islands. Too much of a coincidence? Well let me proof it.
Fez has told us throughout the series that his home country is an island, they've fought against the British, and his best friend Andrew is from the west side of the island and speaks with a British accent. Besides the island has a British and Dutch name.
The Dutch Virgin Islands has passed hands through the Dutch, the British, the Spanish, the Deens and even the French. In the 1919s these islands became British. These islands are British Overseas Territory, but the people pay with United States Dollars. There's one island called Jost Van Dyke, named after the Dutch pirate.
The islands are located in the Caribbean sea/ Atlantic ocean. So it wouldn't be odd for Fez to go to Wisconsin. (Changed:04-06-19)
List of Clues Gathered From the Series
- Fez once said he could speak Dutch.
- Fez said that would go home then. To Brazil and then a plane to his country.
- He ones was Latin, from américo latina.
- More lizards than people.
- They eat bugs.
- It's not Brazil.
- It's not Jamaica
- Spiders have quite a lot of meat - they eat spiders.
- They live in a jungle.
- They eat every meal on the ground.
- They smoke marijuana - very strong.
- They are hated by the British. (it was a colony, the islands, 1625-1680)
- It's an island.
- They live in trees (not actually stated but Fez looked very scared when Mr. Forman threatened to chop down 'whatever tree he lived in')
- Fez hates France.
- In one of the final scenes of the episode Immigrant Song, Fez announces he is being deported after graduation and complains that now he has to "relearn his native language". Moments later he characteristically says "good day" while leaving and moments later interjects with what is, presumably "I said [good day]" - but in a foreign language, so far unidentified.
- Loof is a kind of insult in his language
Besides, everything fits amazing. Fez with his needs. Probable now I've told you, it sounds very logically. I hope you guys feel fulfilled after almost 14 years. (edited: netflixslife)